Months ago we booked Windsong into the boatyard at Gayton Marina where we moor to be craned out and have her bottom blacked. The 5th April was to be the day. A few days before that we received an email to say that repairs to their crane had been delayed and they were having to reschedule everyone’s bookings. The next earliest date we were offered was next Thursday, 18thApril. We phoned them this morning to confirm that it was all going ahead. Yes, you’ve guessed it – the crane repairs have been further delayed and it will now be around the beginning of May – we haven’t even been given a date this time!!!! To say we are pissed off is probably putting it nicely!!! I had a ring around but of course nobody can fit us in before then. Oh well, such is boating. However, if it doesn’t happen then, it can bloody well wait until the autumn!!!