Thursday 17 December 2009

A lovely week with my ‘girls’

Last Monday I went down to Wheeler End Common, near High Wycombe, to spend a few days with daughter Emma, and granddaughters Flo and Milly  (son-in law Ben was away).  On Monday afternoon we took Flo to ballet (Milly was itching to join in as she loves to dance, but she’s not old enough for the 3-5yrs class yet).

SDC10473Flo in her ballet outfit  -  sweet enough to eat!

On Tuesday evening Emma went to work (she’s a Slimming World Consultant) and after I’d put the girls to bed, I indulged in the one thing I miss living on a boat – a long, hot soak in the bath!!!  It was divine!!!

We spent some time sorting baby clothes for the new baby, and then promptly broke the washing machine when we put the first load in – all fixed now though.

SDC10423 Flo and Milly on a walk with the dog

SDC10424

Emma and No3 on the same walk (told you I’d get you back for taking the p**s, Emma!)

We took Flo to Gymnastics on Thursday afternoon, but I got told off for taking photos without permission (none of which came out as they were taken from behind glass!)– do I look like a pervert??  I know that they have to be careful, but it was quite obvious that I was a grandma!!

On Friday, Rog came down to pick me up and we went to the girls’ Pre-school Christmas play – they were both wonderful, singing a little song that Flo made up about Pudsey Bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments but if you MUST comment as Anonymous, then please sign your comment with your name and/or boat name otherwise we don't know who you are